Business Loans & Lines of Credit
When opportunity knocks, we open the door
At Beach, we understand that financial solutions aren’t just about where a business is today, but also about where it wants to be tomorrow. Whether you’re starting a business or growing one, don’t let lack of funds be an obstacle. Our team of experienced professionals are committed to providing our customers with innovative solutions for all your business challenges and opportunities.
Business Term & Real Estate Loans
Business loans provide an effective way to expand your business, make capital improvements and even consolidate or refinance debt. Looking to finance new equipment, want to expand into a new facility or acquire more assets? Get the funding you need to make your big plans a reality with a business term or real estate loan from Beach.
- Fixed and variable interest rates with a range of flexible terms
- New purchases or acquisitions, equipment financing or refinancing existing loans
- Commercial real estate loans to purchase, expand, renovate, remodel or restructure debt
Business Lines of Credit
Access the capital you need to keep your business running smoothly with fast funding, quick approval and flexible payments.
- Manage day-to-day business needs
- Access funds to meet short-term working capital needs, such as inventory purchases, future project costs, or company payroll
- Take advantage of immediate business opportunities
- Pay for equipment repair and upgrade
- Meet seasonal business needs—cover overhead, meet payroll, maintain normal business activities
- Finance initiatives or marketing campaigns to attract new customers and generate additional revenue through expanded business or sales
If you have been turned down for a conventional loan, a Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan from Beach might be the answer. SBA offers longer terms than conventional bank loans for starting or expanding a small business.
You can use an SBA loan for:
- Commercial real estate purchases
- Acquisition or expansion
- Working capital
- Equipment, machinery and furniture
Find the right SBA loan for your needs.
SBA 7(a) Loan Program: Whether you’re starting, acquiring or expanding a business, this is the most common and flexible type of SBA loan. You can use these funds for working capital, or to finance the purchase of essential property, equipment or inventory.
SBA 504 Loan Program: To help stimulate economic development within communities, this loan program helps businesses grow and create jobs. These funds can help you finance major expansion or modernization projects, typically with long-term, fixed-rate financing.