“We offer our own brand of loans when traditional options aren’t the best fit. We want to grow our community and creating homeowners is one of the strongest ways we can support growth.”
Find a Mortgage That Fits Your Lifestyle
Your home isn’t the only thing that should be tailored to your needs and lifestyle. Understanding the available opportunities and selecting the right loan can bring your home ownership and investment goals into focus, so Beach Community Bank offers a full array of programs as well as the expertise to assist you every step of the way. View our available programs and contact our team for a customized consultation.
A mortgage loan that is based on the FNMA (Fannie Mae) or FHLMC (Freddie Mac) terms and guidelines or private investment lenders.
- Conforming and Jumbo loan amounts
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Up to 97% Loan to Value
- Up to 80% Loan to Value without Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Primary, second homes and investment properties up to 4 units
A Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan provides you with an alternative to conventional financing. A great option for borrowers with limited money available for a down payment, FHA home loans allow you to choose a fixed-rate or an adjustable-rate loan.
- Popular with first-time home buyers
- Available for purchase and refinance loans
- Low down payment and fixed monthly payments
- Up to 96.5% financing on some loans; 100% of a down payment can come in the form of a gift from a family member or employer
VA fixed rate loans and adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) with special financing features are available to eligible current or former members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their surviving spouses.
- Low or no down payment. Up to 100% financing for the purchase of a 1-4 unit primary residence for eligible borrowers
- Conforming and Jumbo loan amounts up to $1 million
- VA Construction to Permanent loan option with one closing available
If your ideal neighborhood is in a designated rural area*, you may consider a Rural Housing Loan.
*as defined annually by USDA
- Down payment is not required
- Closing costs may be financed in some cases where the property appraises higher than the purchase price
- Income limits based on 115% US median income and adjusted for family size
Our Signature Suite
A specialized line of mortgage products for our valued clients. Contact one of our mortgage experts for a customized consultation.
A loan to meet the needs of our clients who desire a more personalized view of their financial picture or a more local understanding of the real estate being purchased.
- Flexible rates and terms (5/1, 7/1, and 10/1, Adjustable Rate Mortgage)
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
- Up to 80% loan to value to $1.5 million
- Primary, secondary home and investment properties
- Single family, 2-4 family and condos
- Purchase or refinance
- No monthly escrows required
Designed especially for physicians, attorneys and accountants
- Up to $2 million loan amounts
- Up to 100% loan to value
- Primary home purchases and rate/term refinances
- All-in-one Construction to Permanent to 90% loan to value
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Flexible underwriting for unique situations
A single close residential mortgage that allows disbursements for construction of the property and monthly interest-only payments during the construction phase, with modification of loan terms to permanent loan at completion of property.
- Flexible rates and terms (5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 Adjustable rate program)
- Construction phase based on interest only on initial fixed rate period
- Loan amounts up to $3,000,000
- Up to 80% LTV to $1,500,000
- Primary or second home properties
- Local underwriting and draw process during construction
- No monthly escrows required (with the exception of flood insurance)
Residential lot loan for future construction of primary residence or second home.
- For a single lot or up to 10-acre parcels
- Competitive rates and terms
- 3-year balloon fixed with 30-year amortization
- Up to 80% loan to value financing